Stan Hamlet Associates Inc.
60 E. 42 Street, Suite 4600, New York, NY 10165
A challenging opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst located in New York City ,San Antonio TX,or Chicago. Illinois.
This self-motivated individual will support the planning, forecasting and analysis of financial activities at the corporate level and report to Corporate FP&A.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial planning, including quarterly forecasting, annual and multi-year business plans
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
- Assist in analyzing performance results and developing insight on trends.
- Regular interaction with business department leaders ,communicating a clear point of view.
- Work closely with business teams to create financial models that provide intelligence for key business decisions in a timely, accurate and actionable manner.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
- Experience building complex and dynamic ad hoc models, clearly identifying assumptions, rates and volume drivers.
- 4+ years of experience in planning, forecasting and financial modeling.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Track record of working with business owners to develop and define key business questions and build datasets to answer those questions.
- Experience with Oracle, Cognos BI and Cognos Planning or Hyperion is preferred.
- Property & Casualty insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer programs, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Contact a Stan Hamlet Associate: 212-685-4884