Stan Hamlet Associates Inc.
60 E. 42 Street, Suite 4600, New York, NY 10165
Tax Manager Financial Services ($120-150K+ Bonus)
Tax Manager Financial Services
Salary: $120-150K + Bonus
Job Title: Tax Manager Financial Services
Job Category: PAT
Company: Regional CPA Firm
Location: New Jersey/New York
Career Level: Tax Manager Financial Services
Requirements: CPA- 6-10 Yrs public and or private experience
Description: We have an immediate need for a Tax Manager to participate in the growth of our Tax Services Group in New York. Our Tax Managers use their expertise in accounting and taxation to provide consulting services to corporate and business entities. Candidates must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, development and implementation of solutions to clients’ tax needs. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day management of accounts through delivering all tax consulting services to the client and bringing in specialists when necessary.
- Overseeing complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries;
- Participating in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Researching and analyzing a wide range of tax issues such as tax implications of business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and accounting for income taxes.
- Responsible for tax-planning services for corporate and business entities.
- Supervising assignments by the professional accountants serving as Tax Consultants and Seniors.
Contact a Stan Hamlet Associate: 212-685-4884